NCTalks with Robert Fox: current landscape and potential treatment regimens for ibudilast in MS
Last week we had the pleasure of attending the American Academy of Neurology’s 70th Annual Meeting (April 21–27, CA, USA), where we spoke to Robert Fox, from the Mellen Center for Multiple Sclerosis at the Cleveland Clinic (OH, USA), about the Phase II SPRINT-MS trial of ibudilast in progressive multiple sclerosis.
In this #NCTalks podcast recorded at the event, Lauren Pulling (Publisher) speaks to Robert, who is the Protocol Principal Investigator in the trial, to learn more about the current landscape that led to this research and potential treatment regimens. Listen to our podcast below to find out more.
Want more from the American Academy of Neurology’s 70th Annual Meeting? Read the latest news articles and listen to our interviews below:
- AAN 2018: Novel therapy for ‘difficult-to-treat’ migraines revealed
- AAN 2018: Investigational drug offers hope for spinal muscular atrophy
- AAN 2018: Nerve stimulation device may help relieve essential tremors in the hand
- NCTalks with Alexander Rae-Grant: a new guideline for multiple sclerosis treatment
- NCTalks with Giovanni Baranello: spinal muscular atrophy and the FIREFISH trial
- NCTalks with Aleksandar Videnovic: what does a career in clinical trials involve?